Thursday 20 September 2007

YAY!!

Finished stupid placement forever! Woohoo!

Tour went fine which is a biiiiiig relief!

And now i am free to return to my life of student dossing!

Yay!

I'm quite bored now though, having finished work so early. I could go straight home and jump into bed with The Boy but unfortunately i arranged to meet Jo tonight, about a week ago. And it would be rather rude of me to cancel on such short notice. She would blatantly do the same to me, but hey. I'm too nice. I text Roo some general Yay-can-i-come-round-ness, but she hasn't replied yet. Sob.

Can't wait to go home. Its just too weird being in this block on my own. Although i'm almost ninety nine percent certain there is one other person living in here somewhere as well... i just have no idea where... the place is so bloody big!

Yay!

No comments: