Saturday 1 September 2007

Blah...

Good God I'm bored...

Came over to stay at the Boy's a day early, before something horrible happened to Demonchild... But he is working all day today, so i'm bored and lonesome... sob.

Demonchild even manages to annoy me when she isn't here. Her most recent slights keep popping up in my head and i'm having to struggle to resist the urge to break things. Namely her face. All this aggression can't be healthy. I think perhaps i'm not quite de-crazed yet... That's another reason to look forward to going back to 
university... when i get back i can register  with the student counselling service. I'm not sure how helpful it will be, but it beats going back on the crazy pills.

I went into town earlier to have a look round and attempt to stave off boredom. I saw lots of lovely things to stock my winter wardrobe up with, but i managed to restrain myself. It is only August after all. And i am skint. I still bought a top though. But it was in the sale...

I really need to reign this shopping addiction in., but meh, its fun. And there are surely worse ways of expressing my lack of self esteem...

I discovered earlier that i am still minorly attracted to M... The less said about that at the moment the better, i think.

I am mucho looking forward to drinking the bottle of wine sitting in the fridge later.

Sigh. Wish The Boy would hurry up.

No comments: