Monday 10 September 2007

I'm getting bored of thinking of titles already...

I should be working on my portfolio or my lab tour notes or something, but meh, i can't be arsed.

The lab wasn't as bad as i imagined it was going to be. Everyone is as unfriendly and ignorant as ever, but i was only left on my own with nothing to do for about an hour all day, which is quite an achievement on their part. I spent most of the day setting up (ballsing up...) ELISA plates for various things, and reading and making notes. I'm bricking it slightly about the lab tour now i have a fuller idea of how much stuff i'm supposed to waffle on about and therefore *know* about... Oh well. With any luck it will be over and done with by next Thursday and i'll get an extra day off.

I'm missing the Hot Contents, "EP launch party" tonight. Despite only being assembled as a laugh and only having about 3 original songs... they apparently have an EP now. Its going to be a right laugh and i'm missing it : ( Damnit.

Miss him.

No comments: