Friday 15 February 2008

Ok, cross that out...

Its difficult to write this without sounding bitter and twisted, so i'm not sure i'm even going to try.

Predictably, Jo got her trainee microbiologist post.

Because Jo is pretty and smiley and nice and chatty and everyone loves her within seconds of meeting her and it wouldn't have mattered if anyone had bothered to tell me about the sodding post because i wouldn't have got it anyway because noone likes me because i'm shit.

Clearly.

I will probably get my first and she probably won't and yet i will most likely have to spend the next ten years sticking labels on bottles waiting for a decent fucking job to turn up while she quite nicely lands a job ten minutes away from her house, first time.

When the fuck am i going to land on my feet?

Excuse me while i go and kill myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love The Dresden Dolls :)I like your blog.