Friday 15 February 2008

Make a note, i am in a good mood!

And it doesn't happen very often!

Got my Clinical Pathology exam result back today... 90 fucking percent- whoop! Not too shabby, especially since i only did three days revision for it!

The Neuroscience ones are not out yet. They are being remarked externally as Knobface head of the module gave out such harsh marks for the essay (though not mine...)and people were complaining about him. I did three weeks revision for that one, but i'm not holding out for an amazing result particularly.

On Wednesday night i received a highly inappropriate Valentine's gift from an even more inappropriate source. So i guess you could say, being sensible isn't working out that well.

And now maybe i should be wallowing in guilt and shame and self loathing. But i'm not particularly. So fuck off.

1 comment:

Only me said...

Gotta love when a post entitled "Make a note, I am in a good mood" ends with "So fuck off"

Gawds girl, I loves you!