Tuesday 5 February 2008

Oh God, how do i get myself into these things...

Dave and I talked about the weekend tonight, briefly.

I asked him outright if his affection was a half arsed attempt at "counselling" me and he said it wasn't. He said he didn't feel like he had to, and therefore we should deduce that he did it because he wanted to. He liked it.

I said i kind of wanted to, too. I liked it. Though neither of us should be liking it.

He said that there was obviously something between us. Which i can't deny. I asked him what that meant. He said he wasn't the cheating type.

Slightly offended at the implication that i was the cheating type, i told him that neither was i (though that may not strictly be true...)

We wondered what this all meant.

He said, at school, there is a poster, with the saying "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" And at the moment, he was just trying to work out what that meant.

I told him to let me know when he found out.

FUCK.

No comments: