Wednesday 3 October 2007

Suspended...

Well.

I have been suspended from NightLine for "breaching confidentiality"

I'm far from impressed.

I'm not going to lie to anyone and say i have never mentioned anything about NightLine to anyone ever... but the fact that i apparently have been shouting from the rooftops about one of out regular callers is just total bollocks.

I know exactly which caller they are referring to, there is only one i have really spoken to anyone about. But the only people i have spoken to it about are either: a) part of NightLine, b) The Boy (who lives 100 miles aways...) or c) Have left Keele.

I did talk to Katie about it the other day, briefly. I'm wondering if she told Ann about it, and its Ann who has grassed me up. If it was then she can stick her friendship attempts up her fecking arse, the silly cow. I can't think of any other way it would have gotten back to Amy and Ollie, the co-ordinators. And even if that is what happened... that is hardly "all the way around campus", now is it.

I wish i'd remembered these things when i was talking to them about it.

There's something about being told off by some prissy do-gooders who are two years younger than me, which does not sit well.

Argh.

I miss Wayne.

No comments: