Friday 5 October 2007

Bleurgh...

I have got the beginnings of Fresher's flu, damnit.

I always thought it was rather unfair calling it Fresher's flu and pinning all the blame on them. It is sort of an amalgamation of everyones' germs. I've had it every year since i got here and i've only been a Fresher once!

Anyway.

Maz, one of my old flatmates is coming down for the weekend, and will be here shortly. It'll be nice to see her again, though i must admit i'm not feeling hugely excited about going out to the union tonight. I don't particularly like Maz's circle of friends, and neither Roo or Katie are here for moral support... i have the feeling its going to be a very long night...

I'm still fuming about the NightLine thing. I've had this awful niggly feeling about it ever since i got back from the meeting the other day. I keep expecting a nasty email everytime i open my inbox, for some reason.

I don't really have anything interesting to say.

No comments: