Friday 7 March 2008

Bugger...

The laptop shit itself in spectacular style last night. Taking with it my very recently completed experimental project, plus a number of other semi-important documents... It Blue-Screen-of-Death-ed me, restarted itself about twelve times and just generally refused to do anything useful beyond the start up screen.

Thankfully after leaving it overnight to cool down and have a little rest, it seems to be ok today. It is making some decidedly strange noises however, i think perhaps the fan is fucked. Fingers crossed it will hold out until April... I shall have to be nice to it for a while.

Note to self: I will back up my immensely important university work in the future!

1 comment:

Only me said...

I've told every one of my clients for the last 15 years, "It's not IF it fails, it's when it fails..."