Wednesday 30 January 2008

Letters to Hell...

Dear Fishfinger Boy,

firstly let us get one thing perfectly clear. Fishfinger boy is not an affectionate nickname on account of an amusing penchant for fishfingers on your part. You are Fishfinger boy on account of the fact that you have all the personality of a semi-defrosted one.

Now to the main point of our correspondence. I am sick and tired of having to dig six months worth of your dirty festering crockery out of the sink, everytime i want use it, due to your apparent clinical aversion to washing up. Sort it out, you lazy, scruffy twat!

Also, i don't like having to stay awake until 2am listening to you and your irritatingly whiney girlfriend having bad geek sex, six inches away from my head. Its just wrong!

************************************************************

Dear Pompous Arrogant Knobface living in the room formerly known as Andy's,

Surprisingly enough, i am not deaf. If you are going to whisper about me to your exceptionally plain girlfriend... at least wait until i have left the kitchen!

************************************************************

God, i hate communal living.

That is all.

2 comments:

Jhonatan E. Primón said...

Hi! I live in Argentina, so I don't speack english very well. I'm just visiting some blogger's. You can visit my page it you want. Bye!
JhonaP.



www.jhonap.blogspot.com

Only me said...

OMFG. I think I've found a pom I could fall in love with. LMAO. Awesome!