Tuesday 4 December 2007

Under the Weather

There are two cases of Stella Artois in the kitchen, which implies that i will not be getting much sleep tonight. Joy.

I am feeling pretty low at the moment, hence why i haven't really bothered writing, as it would only be depressing rubbish that noone wants to read.

I don't know why i'm feeling so down. I spent a lot of time at home this weekend- it was more of a long weekend really; Thursday to Monday. I skived a couple of lectures to do so, which i ended up feeling immensely guilty about. The anticipation of coming back was just awful. There's no reason why though. I have finished my essays and my project methods section, so have no assessed work left to do. Just the prospect of revision looming. I don't mind revising that much, so i don't know what my problem is really! I just want to be at home with my Boy. I think thats the crux of the matter. The extent to which i want to spend time with him is just ridiculous. I miss him almost constantly. I love him so much. Sob.

I'm such a clingy and demanding girlfriend, its really quite bad.

I think its just end of semester syndrome. I haven't spent a proper bulk of time with him for a while, which makes me forget how annoying he can get after a while... hehe. I need to top up my Wayne levels. The holidays are in ten days time, and i can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it. Not just the seeing him, but seeing Mum and the sisters too, and just generally lazing around and being festive. I have an exam on the first day back though, which is immensely annoying as it means i will actually have to do some work over the holidays.

Mummy Spencer bought some of my Christmas presents this weekend :)

I am currently agonising over an outfit for The Boy's work Christmas meal/ party. I don't know why its so important to me that his co-workers think i am attractive and fashionable... but it is damnit! I have so far discovered nothing worthy of projecting my uber-gorgeous girlfriend image however. Tres stressful!

I am quite in love with this but i don't know if i'd a) be brave enough to wear it, and b) look immensely overdressed in it if i did. It looks pretty rubbish with jeans, so i'd have to wear tights and heels. And i am loathe to do that. Plus its expensive. Plus i'd blatantly hardly ever wear it. I am also quite in love with this Which is cheap. But not quite dressy enough, i feel. Decisions decisions.

Perhaps i will wear an existing outfit and use the money to have my hair cut. It is a frightful mess at the moment. I hate in-betweeny hair. But i am determined not to give in and lop it off again. I will regain my flowing locks! Katie Holmes has a nice new hair-cut. But i don't think Toni&Guy can give me the face to match the hair, which is always disappointing.

Anyway. I should go do something useful. Joy.

No comments: