Sunday 25 November 2007

Sob...

Am feeling all abandoned and alone. Boy has just left after a far too short weekend, Katie is at home and Roo is with Rob and not replying to me texts, as usual...

The weekend has been fun. Friday i had a Korf match against Castle 3, which we lost, of course... But i got Girl Of the Match! Woohoo! It probably helped that my best friend was ref-ing, but whatever...

Korf Quote of the week: (to my attacker, from the Castle 3 captain) "NO, she's too fast for that!"

Ha, as if!

After the match, Boy arrived, which is always lovely. We finished the conversation i regretfully started. I'm not sure i'm happy about the answer yet, but we'll see.

Saturday night was the Eris gig at The Rigger. Muchos fun; although Roo didn't turn up in the end, predictably, and Ann didn't seem to enjoy herself very much at all. Me and Katie had fun though! I was far too drunk. I woke up with a full face of make-up on this morning, which is always a good indicator...

Rory and Emma stayed over last night after the gig in a Holiday-Inn type place, so we all met up again this afternoon for Sunday lunch in the pub. Even though we ended up in Wetherspoons, it was surprisingly tasty.

Then The Boy had to leave. I realise that i probably only seem to use this diary to moan about missing him... but... i really do miss him already! It seems to get harder everytime i have to leave him. I am so over this long distance bollocks.

Sex was difficult this weekend. Am considering visiting the doctors, even though its more like a mental institute i need.

I should be finishing my essays etc, but i really can't be arsed doing anything other than feel sorry for myself at the moment.

1 comment:

vuboq said...

Hey, Grrl. Guess what? I finally mailed your package. Keep your eyes peeled (I think it should take about 7 days?).

*smooches*