Saturday 3 November 2007

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

Not.

Good God i'm bored. Can't believe its the weekend again already.

I should be writing my neuroscience essay but, meh. I've only written 500 words and i'm stuck already. It's much less brain taxing to just ignore it.

Everyone in the corridor is out, so i am taking advantage of this fact by listening to music at an inappropriate volume. To be fair, i do this most of the time anyway. I'm sure everyone must hate me.

I was going to moan about how Katie and Roo always ignore me when their boyfriends are in the picture, despite the fact that i always try to include them in my activities with The Boy- because one: they're friends with him too, and two: i wouldn't want them to feel like i was brushing them off in favour of him when we spend so much time together usually. Usually they are both guilty of it. But Katie has just invited me for hot chocolate with her and Dan... so i'm off... hehe!

No comments: