Sunday 14 December 2008

Ten things currently of note:

1. Listing. The low stress ready made blog template for the chronically lazy.

2. Having two boyfriends makes Christmas a tad expensive.

3. I should probably stop being so complacent about this whole affair business, its not making anyone very happy.

4. There is something inherently wrong about having to entertain your boyfriend's parents, when you know you're having an affair.

5. Watching the cat trot around the living room with your bra in her mouth, after it has been discarded for some impromptu sofa sex is infinitely hilarious. If a little bit wrong.

6. The new job people don't seem interested. Sigh. I am currently rethinking my career options and considering the clinical science route.

7. Noone likes people who talk about science in their blog.

8. Noone has noticed that my hair is no longer red.

9. My NBF Louise has got a new job and is leaving. Sob.

10. I seem to be falling in love with the Boy again, which is handy.

No comments: